Customers are always right? Customers are idiots.

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Not entirely sure what this person is wanting... Free pastry... and 'real thing'? Apparently a French chef, trained in France can't create the 'real thing.' I just don't even.

First world problems.
Posted by Psychorama at 02:07
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (13)
    • ▼  February (13)
      • The other day my colleague served a girl who wante...
      • This is a favourite of mine that I never quite und...
      • Not entirely sure what this person is wanting......
      • At my old work we had a buzzer system for collecti...
      • These two happened on Christmas Eve 2012 "I want ...
      • Coffee...
      • My old work is split into three different sections...
      • Outside my old work there is a large council owned...
      • Possibly one of the best complaints I've ever rece...
      • A man comes in, stares at the 'CASH ONLY' sign, an...
      • My work serves a salad Niçoise, we don't use the c...
      • My colleague received a complaint about our jug of...
      • I work at a Cafe and Patisserie in Melbourne. This...

About Me

My photo
Psychorama
"I'm funny. Not funny-haha. Funny-funny."- Me
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.