Customers are always right? Customers are idiots.

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

I work at a Cafe and Patisserie in Melbourne. This blog will just be anecdotes and observations of the customers within my workplace, as well as any I, or my friend have experienced. If you have an especially moronic story send it in, and I'll post it.
Posted by Psychorama at 00:28
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (13)
    • ▼  February (13)
      • The other day my colleague served a girl who wante...
      • This is a favourite of mine that I never quite und...
      • Not entirely sure what this person is wanting......
      • At my old work we had a buzzer system for collecti...
      • These two happened on Christmas Eve 2012 "I want ...
      • Coffee...
      • My old work is split into three different sections...
      • Outside my old work there is a large council owned...
      • Possibly one of the best complaints I've ever rece...
      • A man comes in, stares at the 'CASH ONLY' sign, an...
      • My work serves a salad Niçoise, we don't use the c...
      • My colleague received a complaint about our jug of...
      • I work at a Cafe and Patisserie in Melbourne. This...

About Me

My photo
Psychorama
"I'm funny. Not funny-haha. Funny-funny."- Me
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.